Finding Your Prostate
So you've decided you want to see what the male "P-Spot" is all about, and maybe you've fished around for awhile, but you CAN'T find the damn thing!
Finding the prostate can be a challenge. But don't worry, we'll help you out below.
First, don't sweat. In fact, pat yourself on the back.
You've attempted to give yourself one of the most pleasurable experiences a man can experience! Many men go their whole lives without ever knowing about what their body is capable of.
Ok, enough of chit-chat, let's get down to business.
Finding the prostate:
- 1. Place your palm over your bellybutton, palm facing down, with your middle finger toward your penis. Almost as if you are reaching into your pants straight down.
- 2. When you push down with your middle finger, you'll feel a bone. That's the pubic bone.
- 3. The prostate is directly under the pubic bone (and in between the bone and the wall of the intestine, under the bladder).
- 4. So that you have located the pubic bone, you're going to stick your finger (or toy) in your anus and toward your pubic bone.
- 5. What does it feel like? Take the tip of your tongue and place it in your cheek between your back molars. Now, feel the tip of your tongue through your cheek with the tip of your middle finger. The prostate is just a firm bump in the middle of a lot of softer tissue like the tip of your tongue inside your cheek.
- 6. When you hit it, it may feel similar to having to pee, and it will feel really good. Moreover, your penis will start to erect quickly and hands-free.
- 7. Stimulate it to your heart's content and cum hard!
- NOTE: As you stimulate it, you may feel fluid building - and as mentioned - this may feel similar to having to pee. This is NORMAL! Also, some people report having stronger orgasms when they only stimulate their prostate and avoid touching their penis throughout the whole experience - this may be something to try! Above all, remember to experiment and do what feels good!